Born in Pinar del Rio, Cuba in 1927. Study at the School of Arts and Crafts P. del Rio where he graduated and became part of the teaching faculty. Imparti kinds of painting and engraving for 38 years. He was deputy director of the Academia de San Alejandro for a period of 2 years.
Has won awards in Cuba and Leizing. He has earned several awards showrooms Landscape in Cuba and won first prize drawing eb figurative works with the first drawing national salon after 1959. Listed in the dictionary of the Cuban plastic. His work is in private collections in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Italy, Chile, Mexico and Spain. He is a member of UNEAC and Unesco.