Weekend in Havana
3 Nights/4 Days or
4 Nights/5 Days
From the streets of Havana, to artist studios, to local organic farms, this fully loaded weekend is perfect for travelers interested in experiencing this Cuban city on a more intimate level.
- An architectural tour of Old Havana plazas
- Visits to artist studios in Vedado, such as the Brito sisters, Alicia Leal, Juan Moreira and Rocio Garcia, Mabel Poblet, Alberto Lescay
- Visit and lunch with artist Jose Fuster in Jaimanitas
- Travel to Sante Fe and meet with artists Sandra Dooley and Guillermo Estra-Viera
- Guided tour of the Museum of Fine Arts Contemporary Cuban Art Collection
- Visit to Ferdando Funes orgranic farm on the way to the UNESCO Biosphere town of Las Terrazas
- Drive to the seaside village of Cojimar and enjoy lunch in the town made famous by Ernest Hemingway
- Drive to San Francisco de Paula and visit the Hemingway Museum followed by lunch at an old Hemingway hangout in the fishing village of Cojimar
- In Havana's Callejon de Hamel, an alley vibrating with themes of Afro-Cuban culture and religion
Download our registration form
Click here for more information on our custom tours
Learn more about the programs we offer
Read our travel FAQ
All prices are in USD.
© 2018 Center for Cuban Studies
Loading... Please wait...