Weekend in Havana
3 Nights/4 Days or
4 Nights/5 Days
From the streets of Havana, to artist studios, to local organic farms, this fully loaded weekend is perfect for travelers interested in experiencing this Cuban city on a more intimate level.
- An architectural tour of Old Havana plazas
- Visits to artist studios in Vedado, such as the Brito sisters, Alicia Leal, Juan Moreira and Rocio Garcia, Mabel Poblet, Alberto Lescay
- Visit and lunch with artist Jose Fuster in Jaimanitas
- Travel to Sante Fe and meet with artists Sandra Dooley and Guillermo Estra-Viera
- Guided tour of the Museum of Fine Arts Contemporary Cuban Art Collection
- Visit to Ferdando Funes orgranic farm on the way to the UNESCO Biosphere town of Las Terrazas
- Drive to the seaside village of Cojimar and enjoy lunch in the town made famous by Ernest Hemingway
- Drive to San Francisco de Paula and visit the Hemingway Museum followed by lunch at an old Hemingway hangout in the fishing village of Cojimar
- In Havana's Callejon de Hamel, an alley vibrating with themes of Afro-Cuban culture and religion
Click here for more information on our custom tours
Learn more about the programs we offer
Read our travel FAQ
All prices are in USD.
© 2019 Center for Cuban Studies
Loading... Please wait...